Serve At First MB
There are lots of ways to get involved and serve at First MB! No matter what you enjoy or what skills you have, there are ways for you to help out.
Current top volunteer opportunities:
- First MB Kids - Contact Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Nursery - come help love on our babies on Sunday mornings.
- Sunday school - 3 year old, pre-k, and kindergarten classes need volunteers.
- Awana - we are in need of subs and additional weekly helpers on Wednesday evenings.
- LifeGroups. New LifeGroup leaders are needed to host a group in your home for fun, fellowship, and Bible Study. For more information contact James at email@example.com.
- Media - Sound Technician. Sound Technicians are responsible for running audio equipment for our 3 services on Sunday mornings. Mixing audio, stage set up, problem solving, are just some of the things you would be doing. If you have a technical mind and an ear for music, we need you now! Training is available so don't be scared. Contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an info meeting.
- Welcome Team - Greeters. Be the first one to welcome those attending at the door. Greeters serve for a 25-minute time slot on Sunday mornings, one Sunday a month. Contact Alex at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Worship - Choir. Choir is a good way to meet people and to get involved in our music ministry. If you like to sing and may be interested contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Welcome Desk hosting schedule can be found here.
If you're interested in helping with our Kids' or Student Ministry, click here to begin the volunteer application process.