Kids, Junior High, and Senior High Camp
Summer camps are the CAN'T-MISS event of the year! Every year 5 states and 30+ churches come together for one week of awesomeness separated in three camps Kids Camp (3 - 5 grade), Junior High Camp (6-8 grade), Senior High Camp (9 - 12 grade). Summer camp has been an experience where students are taken away from the distractions of home and place in an environment where they are encouraged to grow closer to each other and to God. First MB Students/Kids value camps as part of the kid/student's faith journey. Register below!
Senior High Camp
Junior High Camp
|Dates||June 3 - 8, 2019 (Monday - Saturday)||June 29 - July 3, 2019 (Saturday - Wednesday)||June 19-22, 2019 (Wednesday - Saturday)|
|Age||Grades 9 - 12||Grades 6 - 8||Grades 3-5|
|$390 by May 31
(you pay First MB Church NOT the camp itself)
|Registration Deadline||Final Registration is Due May 26.
*You do not have to pay by then, but just have your online and paper medical form turned in
|Monday, May 6 (for the early bird price)||Monday, May 6|
|Location||Horn Creek Camp in Colorado||Sky Ranch in Oklahoma||Tabor College in Hillsboro, KS|
|For More Information:||Click here for more information||Click here for more information||Click here for more information|
|Includes||T-shirt, travel, lodging, fun activities, and everything else but the 4 travel meals||Everything including a t-shirt but the 2 travel meals||Everything including a t-shirt|
|Questions||Contact Pastor Kyle||Contact Ryan Kelley||Contact Cynthia Young|
Freshmen/First Time Discount!
Freshmen/First Time Discount!
If this is your first time going to JUNIOR or SENIOR high camp (6th or any grade) you receive $100 off your first year!
Alpine swing, bowling, fishing, water slide, racquetball, dodgeball, basketball, water slide, zip line, horseback riding, ropes course, and more!
|Archery, basketball, Bill's Polar Bear Swim, laser tag, disc golf, fishing, paddle boats, The waterfront & blob, hiking, and more!||Bowling, chemistry, cooking, crafts, dodgeball, flag football, disc golf, mini golf, photography, soccer, swimming, tennis, and more!|
|What To Expect?||
Each full day will include two general sessions that include worship, teaching, and prayer plus cabin time for discussion afterward. Campers will also be able to choose from a variety of workshops, team building options, and each night will end with our fun late night activities!
|Along with the longest zip-line in OK, campers will experience vibrant worship led by the Jake Stemo Band, challenging speaking, glow in the dark tag, and more!||This is where kids will help campers dig into the Bible through fun games, exciting worship, and small group time we call "mods". And new this year the campers will participate in 3 activities of their choosing (chosen during registration).|
|Recap VIdeo||Senior High Camp 2018:||Junior High Camp 2015:
|Kids Camp 2015:
ONLINE REGISTRATION TIPS:
Just click on the "Registration Here" box above. Everything will be online and you can register for your whole family all at once this time!
Click HERE for the How-To Guide for Registration.
- Create a new username & password. Remember this because you will use the same username & password EVERY YEAR!
- Click "add a child" where you can add your child to any camp. As in you can add all your children at once for any of the three camps. And once you add a child you can use their information every year!
- Campers need to be present during the registration process to agree to a "code of conduct". Participants are considered minors, even those age 19 or older & require parental consent.
- Upon completion, Senior High Campers need to upload a photo of or scan of their physical release from a doctor. If unable, turn in a copy to the church.
- Have multiple children going to camp? Then please use the code "MULTI2019" for $20 off each child's total.
DO NOT PAY ONLINE, you will owe a different amount than what is said!
(You can use your Fundraising Account or write a check to "First MB Church").
TWO BIG DISCOUNTS:
Freshmen/First Time Discount!!!
If this is your first time going to JUNIOR or SENIOR high camp (freshmen or any grade) you receive $100 off your first year!
For any student who went to YouthCon 2019 will receive $100 off senior high camp as well!
Are You Interested in Being a Camp Counselor?
You will also need a Pastoral Recommendation Form by clicking here.
Camp Counselor must be at least 17 years old for Kids Camp.
18 years old for Junior High Camp.
College junior for Senior High Camp.
Counselors must also meet the following qualifications:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Interest in: serving others; group processing of experiences; working with school-age youth.
- Open to working varied hours; late evenings and early mornings.
- Display responsibility and maturity in peer relationships and in accepting work assignments.
- Be honest and open in communicating issues, whether personal or group related.
- If an applicant for kids Camp is younger than 17, he/she will be paired with an older counselor as a Counselor In Training (CIT). If no trainer is available, the CIT will not be able to attend camp. Counselors in Training must be at least 16.