Serve At First MB
There are lots of ways to get involved and serve at First MB! No matter what you enjoy or what skills you have, there are ways for you to help out.
Current top volunteer opportunities:
- First MB Kids. Contact Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Sunday Morning - Door greeters who welcome and greet families. These greeters offer a friendly welcome and help kids get checked in and shown where to go if they have questions.
- Sunday Morning Worship - Kids Worship Hosts are needed to emcee the morning large group time and lead the game and worship songs.
- Wednesday Night - We are in need of weekly or monthly greeters, as well as subs that can jump in when needed. Like playing games? We would love to have more help with the games on Wednesday night!
- Family Promise. Soon First MB will join with other local churches to support and assist local families journey out of poverty through Family Promise. If you're interested in helping, there is mandatory training. Learn more here or contact Linda at email@example.com if you'd like to get involved.
- LifeGroups. New LifeGroup leaders are needed to host a group in your home for fun, fellowship, and Bible Study. For more information contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media - Sound Technician. Sound Technicians are responsible for running audio equipment for our 3 services on Sunday mornings. Mixing audio, stage set up, problem solving, are just some of the things you would be doing. If you have a technical mind and an ear for music, we need you now! Training is available so don't be scared. Contact Jamie at email@example.com to set up an info meeting.
- Welcome Team - Welcome Team - Ushers. Be a part of the usher team helping with traffic flow, offering, and all around welcoming one Sunday a month. Ladies, we'd love to have you join a team! Contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Worship - Choir. Choir is a good way to meet people and to get involved in our music ministry. If you like to sing and may be interested contact Steve at email@example.com.
Our Welcome Desk hosting schedule can be found here.