We've missed you!
We will (finally!) resume our on-site worship services on Sunday, June 28. We are so excited to be able to worship together again, but it’s also important to us that we do so wisely and safely. If you choose to join us in person, a number of things will look different so we can adequately provide a “touchless” experience for you.
First of all, please note that this will also be our first Sunday with our new service times! Please plan to join us for:
Classic Worship: 8:15 a.m.
Contemporary Worship: 9:30 and 11:00 a.m.
A few more things to be aware of:
- Our nursery will temporarily remain closed, and we are waiting a bit longer to restart Kids Worship. We will stay in frequent communication with parents to let you know when to expect these ministries to be available.
- Parents, we understand that kids like to move and be active. If your child (age 4 & under) is having a tough time in the Worship Center, feel free to use our parent room located in the nursery. You can enjoy our service livestream while your child plays with the toys located in the room. Parents must be present with their child.
- Our Junior High Sunday morning activities are also on pause. AXIS (our worship service for high school students) is resuming Sunday evenings. Learn more about summer events for junior high and senior high students.
- Adult Sunday classes will resume on Sunday, July 12.
- In this new season, we won’t have any physical handouts. In the absence of our usual printed bulletin, we encourage you to subscribe to our email newsletters so you can stay informed about upcoming events, the latest details about our reopening, important updates about our name change process, and much more.
- Over these months, you have continued to be generous with your tithes and offerings. Thank you for faithfully giving as we continue our Forward building campaign. If you join us in person, we will not be passing the offering bags, so we encourage you to continue giving online, or use the drop boxes that are available at the back of the Worship Center.
- We will not be serving coffee for the next several weeks. BUT, two items of good news for coffee lovers:
- You are more than welcome to bring your own beverages with you!
- When we do re-open our coffee bar, we will proudly start serving Reverie Coffee. Yum!
- The Worship Center, restrooms, and high-traffic areas will be cleaned in between services and throughout the morning. We encourage you to use the restroom before you arrive.
- If you would like to wear a mask, please do! It won’t be a requirement, but we understand if you choose to wear one.
- While we won’t be enforcing strict social distancing, we encourage you to be sensitive to those around you. Please leave space between you and others in the Worship Center and refrain from handshakes or hugs.
One more important note:
If you ever feel sick, or if you fall within the age and health restrictions outlined by the CDC to be at higher risk for COVID, we encourage you to stay home.
We recognize that some people may not feel comfortable joining a large public gathering yet. We completely respect that! We will continue to stream our services online on our website, Facebook page, and YouTube channel. You should feel no guilt, shame, or embarrassment if you choose to remain online-only during this season. We’re working hard to make our online experience the best it can be, and we’d love to stay connected with you there as long as you’d like.
“The Church” has always been so much bigger than any kind of physical building. We are thankful for the unity God has blessed us with in this season, and we’re thankful for online tools that kept us connected. Still, we can’t wait to see you soon. Whenever you choose to join us again, we’ll welcome you with (metaphorical, touchless) open arms!